maximum title of 63 characters?

From: Chris Bohn <cbohn(at)not-real.rrinc.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 19:55:06 GMT
There seems to be a limit of 63 characters that swish-e will search.  We use
hypermail 2.1.8 to archive some list discussion messages, and swish-e to search
them.  If a message in the archive has a subject over 63 characters, then
swish-e won't find any search on subject for the characters over 63.  If I
search on something in the first 63 characters, the doc is returned, but the
subject/title is incomplete, only showing the first 63 characters.  Any idea on
what the problem is or how I can fix it would be appreciated.  I've run the
index_hypermail.pl, and it pulls out the full subject just fine.

thanks
Chris