Re: Incrmental indexing

From: Roman Chyla <chyla(at)not-real.knihovnabbb.cz>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 12:40:29 GMT
 I must be wrong too

I knew about -N option, (it was in v2.2 already), but I have thought that in
v2.4 there is something new -> you have some notice in "changes for v2.4"
about incremental indexing and when I downloaded source and tried
/configure --help, there poped something as :
--enable-incremental  ** developer use only **

so, "--enable-incremental" is the same as "-N"?

thank you
roman