HTML::HiLiter

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 15:46:58 GMT
I have posted a new version of HTML::HiLiter to CPAN. Now version 0.09.

http://search.cpan.org/~karman/HTML-HiLiter-0.09/HiLiter.pm

Included in this version is support for using the module without
HTML::Parser, as for SWISH swishdescription highlighting in search
results. It supports phrases, character entities, nested tags, etc. I
have also included an example in the perldoc for using with SWISH::API.

One nice feature is that you can use the same module to highlight both
search results and the original HTML doc, either via filesystem or
http:// request.

If anyone ends up using it, I'd appreciate bug reports, etc.

Thanks.
--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Engineer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com