Fw: SWISH::API and highlighting

From: Jonas Wolf <JOWOLF(at)>
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 09:46:22 GMT
Hi Bill,

I made a mistake in my original post. I made the changes not in swish.cgi
but in search.cgi, the slim-down version. Actually I took search.cgi as a
framework and added so much stuff for my particular application that it is
very different from the original. I have, however, for the purpose of this
exercise, taken the original search.cgi from the Swish-e 2.4.2
distribution, and added my code there. It is thus untested code, but it
should do the job. Attached are my diff -u extracts from search.cgi and
from, which should give accurate highlighting behaviour
for fuzzy indexes. I haven't looked at swish.cgi, but I would assume that
it would be equally easy to incorporate this code there.

to a plain text message.