Re: swish::api on windows [resolved]

From: Eric Lease Morgan <emorgan(at)>
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 17:38:53 GMT
On Jul 12, 2004, at 7:06 PM, David L Norris wrote:

>> 1) Is c:\swish-e\lib\swish-e\perl in the @INC path of your script?
> To clarify, you'll notice that the Perl scripts provided with SWISH-E
> are modified to include this line at install-time:
>   use lib qw( C:\swish-e\lib\swish-e\perl );

This is exactly what I needed to know. This works exactly as expected.
I (incorrectly) assumed that I would not need to include an additional
path to a library. I did not look in the examples. You have made my
day. Again, thanks!

Eric "Thank The Skies Above For Open Source Software" Morgan
Head, Digital Access and Information Architecture Department
University Libraries of Notre Dame

(574) 631-8604