Problem with links on Windows 2000

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 17:13:39 GMT
Hi there --

I have set up swish-e to run on a windows 2000 workstation using iis 5. I am
able to index the files in the wwwroot
directory successfully. When I access the swish.cgi file and enter a key word,
the appropriate documents appear.

The problem I have is when I click on the link to the document, I get an error
page that says the document cannot
be found. I am using a swish.conf file when indexing. Here is the syntax of the
file:

IndexDir C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000
MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle

The full syntax of the indexing program that I use is:

"c:\program files\swish-e\swish-e" -c c:\inetpub\wwwroot\swish.conf -v 3

What change(s) do I need to make in order to correct this problem?