PowerPoint module for spider.pl

From: Alan Ivey <ai4891(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 15:22:17 GMT
This has probably been asked a dozen times, but, where
can I find a SWISH module for PowerPoints to use with
spider.pl? I searched the mailing list
(http://www.swish-e.org/Discussion/) and the closest
thing I found was an Excel to HTML module. I would
prefer PPT to TXT, but to HTML would work just fine
for my purposes. I'm not proficient enough with Perl
to write my own module, but I was able to find a
FileFilter using a bash script...
ppthtml $1 | w3m -dump -T text/html | perl -pe
's/\xa0/ /g'

Anyway, I don't know how to make that happen in Perl,
much less make it into a module. Any help would be
greatly appreciated! I think once I get this I'll be
able to go live with SWISH-E!! :)