RE: Error Message: Index file error: Could not open

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 19:16:19 GMT
Hi there --

I have made some progress. The swish-e program is able to find Word documents in
the directory being indexed. Now I am
trying to get it to find the pdf files that are there. Unfortunately I am
drawing a blank on what files need to be used
and configured to get that done. FYI -- I installed version 2.4.1 onto the
system.