Re: Unknown error from swish.cgi

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 04:38:25 GMT
On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 07:54:03PM -0700, Peter Bisset wrote:

> I have managed to get swish.cgi going on a laptop running XP with a
> single partition - it all works, although it was a struggle
> understanding the configuration requirements.

In what way?  Please help us make it easier for others by letting me
know what was confusing or lacking.

That's the error message?  Does it seem too much to ask of an operating
system to at least say *what* file can't be found?

Does that mean it can't find swish-e.exe?  Maybe your path to
swish-e.exe is wrong?