(no subject)

From: Weir James K Contr ASC/ENOI <James.Weir(at)not-real.wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 10:15:05 GMT
Hello fellow swish-e-er

I have a simple question I hope. If I un-install 2.4.2 and re-install 2.4.0 or 2.4.1 would I have to re-index every thing?

Reason for going back is that 2.4.0 and 2.4.1 did not have memory leaks and would not run out of memory like 2.4.2 is doing to me.

I hope someone can help with this question

Thank you for your time

Jim "ZZ" Weir
Email: james.weir@wpafb.af.mil

Caution: This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels. Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.