Re:

From: Weir James K Contr ASC/ENOI <James.Weir(at)not-real.wpafb.af.mil>
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 12:56:56 GMT
How hard would it be to compile this using Visual Studio .Net?
I am running on a windows server

Thank you for your time

Jim "ZZ" Weir
Email: james.weir@wpafb.af.mil

Caution: This message may contain competitive, sensitive or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels. Do not disseminate this message without the approval of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.