Re: searching several indexes with SWISH::API

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 23:44:46 GMT
On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 03:59:29AM -0700, Jonas Wolf wrote:
> err: Index Header Error: Index file
> 'd:/website2/cgi-bin/search/index/pmr/nostem.idx
> d:/website2/cgi-bin/search/index/prb/nostem.idx
> d:/website2/cgi-bin/search/index/manuals/nostem.idx' is not an active
> index file

I'm trying to catch up here.  That error is generated from
SwishPropertyList() or SwishMetaList() when passed a index file name
that could not be looked up.

Can you simplify your code, throw in a few print statements and show
what's being called and where?  Seems like you must be passing in an
index filename that doesn't exist -- or swish-e is failing to look up
the file name correctly in the list of of open index files.