Re: PPT & swish.cgi (trying again)

From: <adivey1(at)>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 17:00:44 GMT
So would the following work?

(delete the DefaultContents line)
IndexOnly HTML* .htm .html .cfm .doc .pdf .ppt
NoContents .doc .pdf .ppt

The Docs, under NoContents, say that having different file types in each property won't work. So from what I am understanding, using and this config file, IndexOnly means the spider will only index the files in which I specify the extension, and then the contents of those files will be indexed, EXCEPT for the file types in NoContents.

Is this a correct assumption? I'm not sure I understand how using IndexOnly and DefaultContents would work.

Thanks so much!