RE: Using the SwishSpiderConfig.pl file

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 12:43:55 GMT
Sorry -- My bad...
Here is the text of the swish.conf file using the spider.pl program:

# Swish-e config to index the /www directory
#
# Use spider.pl for indexing (location of spider.pl set at installation time)
IndexDir spider.pl

# Use spider.pl's default configuration and specify the URL to spider
SwishProgParameters default http://localhost/www

# Allow extra searching by title, path Metanames swishtitle swishdocpath
Metanames swishtitle swishdocpath
# Set StoreDescription for each parser to display context with search results
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000
StoreDescription TXT* <body> 200000

Here is the text of the swish.conf file without spider.pl:

IndexDir /www
StoreDescription HTML* <body> 200000
MetaNames swishdocpath swishtitle
ReplaceRules replace "/www/" "http://192.168.1.156/"