chroot jail

From: Dan Stieneke <Dan.Stieneke(at)not-real.ontariooregon.org>
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 18:35:24 GMT
Our current webserver is an OpenBSD 3.3 box running chrooted apache (at
/var/www) & swish-e 2.4.0-pr1. Indexing happens via cron from a regular
user. Searching happens in the chroot jail - my .php page calls swish-e
and interprets the output. Everything works as expected.

We're upgrading to OpenBSD 3.5. I've done configure/make/make install
"normally" and with --prefix=/var/www to put libraries & such into the
correct place inside the jail.

Indexing works as expected, searching from outside the jail works as
expected, running swish-e inside the jail results in "Abort trap". I'm
assuming I'm missing libraries w/in the jail. Can you tell me what
libraries need to be accessible inside the jail?

Thanks,
Dan Stieneke
City of Ontario, OR