Re: Unknown property data type

From: David Fishburn <fishburn(at)not-real.ianywhere.com>
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 03:16:24 GMT

Here is a small repro for you:
http://gonenc.net/~greg/undef_prop.zip

I couldn't figure out how to tell spider.pl to index *only* my URLs instead
of spider from there, but the results here are pretty small anyway.

Unzip the above into an empty directory.
Change line 99 in search.cgi to point it to your index location, it is
currently:
        index   => '/home/fishburn/dev/ami/support/index.swishe', # index to
search

I use:
swish-e -c swish.conf -S prog

If you run the following:
perl search.cgi query=unix

You will get:
undef error - Unknown property data type '-1' for property 'swishtitle'

If you can offer my better debugging techniques I would appreciate it.
Let me know if I have missed anything you need.

Thanks,
Dave