Error message while using spider

From: Antonio Barrera <abarrera(at)not-real.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 15:33:32 GMT
Hey all,
I receive the following message from the swish-e while trying to
index a site not located on the server where swish-e is installed.
swish-e -S prog -c swish.conf
Indexing ""
External Program found: /usr/local/lib/swish-e/
/usr/local/lib/swish-e/ Reading parameters from 'spider.config'
Missing base argument at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/HTTP/ line 100
Summary for:
Unique URLs: 1  (1.0/sec)
Removing very common words...
no words removed.
Writing main index...
err: No unique words indexed!

SwishProgParameters spider.config

my %serverA = (
                base_url => '',
                email => '',
                keep_alive => 0,
                delay_sec => 2,
                max_depth => 5,

@servers = ( \%serverA,);

What am I missing here? Has to be something simple.
thanks in advance
Antonio Barrera
Library Web Development Manager
Princeton University