Re: Exact same 'Ran out of memory' error on 2 different

From: José Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 08:13:11 GMT
Hi,

It's difficult to say wich is the reason without knowing the exact point
of the program.

Trying to gess... the error happens when worddata (worddata contains all
the positions,
files, etc) is being writing. So, perhaps, it is allocating memory for
building the buffer containing
all the data for a too common word (eg: a, the) in a very big collection
of files.

cu
Jose