swishdescription is stored twice

From: Kevin Lewandowski <kevin(at)not-real.discogs.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 18:12:06 GMT
I'm indexing xml documents and one of the elements is
<swishdescription>. I want this do go into the swishdescription
property but it goes in twice. For example if I have
"<swishdescription>description</swishdescription>" in the xml doc,
after indexing it will have the property "description description".
Does anyone know what causes this?

Here is the configuration I'm using:

IndexFile test.index
UndefinedMetaTags Auto
UndefinedXMLAttributes auto
DefaultContents XML2
StoreDescription XML2 <swishdescription> 1000
WordCharacters  .abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789
BeginCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789
EndCharacters   abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789
IgnoreFirstChar .
IgnoreLastChar  .

thanks,
Kevin