Swish-E and CSS

From: Phil Matt <philm(at)not-real.frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 18:24:57 GMT
Oops! Out of place > in stylesheet link shoots down proper use of stylesheet! Why it
worked at all with SOME CSS declarations is beyond me...

All is OK now. Except, I still can't see why the generated HTML from the
TemplateDefault mod can't use the html code to call an include of some kind.

I just want to use a small file that holds the site menu, which is basically an ordinary
<ul> converted into a useful menu with CSS. It's called via an include (either a PHP file
or an SSI file, depending on the page that calls it...) all over the site. The client tends to
change its mind about menu choices, so I really have to use an included file to avoid
having to load a zilion instances of the menu by hand.

Thanks again for your collective help!

--Phil Matt