Swish-E and CSS

From: Phil Matt <philm(at)not-real.frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu Apr 15 2004 - 17:28:35 GMT
Thomas DOwling wrote:

> Have you validated your stylesheet syntax and HTML markup?  Modern
> browsers don't have any problems applying valid, correctly applied
> styles to valid markup.

Yes. This is the same sheet I use for the whole site - validated without problems.

> For '<dd class="mystyle">', at least one of the stylesheet applied to your
> page would need to have 'dd.mystyle {...}' or just ".mystyle {...}".
>
> For '<dd id="mystyle">', at least one of the stylesheets would need to
> have '#mystyle {...}'.  Each id attribute must be unique within the HTML
> page; you can reuse class attributes as often as needed.
>
> --
I'm pretty good with CSS. I am wondering if there is something about the structure of this
Perl module (I am no Perl programmer...) that somehow prevents the stylesheet
declaration from working farther down the script.

Cheers --- Phil Matt