Calculate #TMP files generated during indexing?

From: John Haymaker <hymkr(at)not-real.sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 14:45:42 GMT
Is there a way to calculate the number of temp files created while =
SWISH-E is indexing and/or merging?  This is an issue for me because my =
webhost charges according to number of files on a site as well as the MB =
being used.

Our site has 30,000+ pages.  We have several indexes, but get the =
message "user block quota exceed" when creating the largest index and =
when trying to merge several smaller indexes.

If I could calculate how many temp files SWISH-E creates during =
indexing/merging, then I could purchase the required "file limit" with =
the disk space.

to a plain text message.