Different results from swish command line and search.cgi

From: David Fishburn <fishburn(at)not-real.ianywhere.com>
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 19:59:42 GMT
Swish-e 2.4.2 Linux RH9

I have created an index, and when I run:
swish-e -f index.swishe -w yahoo

# SWISH format: 2.4.2
# Search words: yahoo
# Removed stopwords:
# Number of hits: 3
# Search time: 0.002 seconds
# Run time: 0.089 seconds
1000 http://www.avantgo.com/doc/mobile/palm/wireless/modemsync.html
"AvantGo: syncing with a modem" 8502 1000
http://www.avantgo.com/doc/mobile/ppc/wireless/index.html "AvantGo: wireless
browsing" 8847 633 http://www.avantgo.com/support/mobile_support/ "AvantGo
User Support" 9995

Yet when I run this code from the search.cgi script I do not get any
records.

********
    if ( ! $swish ) {
        $swish = SWISH::API->new( $index );
        die "Failed to create SWISH::API object" unless $swish;
        $swish->AbortLastError if $swish->Error;

        # Now cache header data (used for highlighting)
        %headers = map { lc($_) => ($swish->HeaderValue( $index, $_ )||'') }
$swish->HeaderNames;

        # and cache the highlighting object
        $highlight_object = SWISH::PhraseHighlight->new(
\%highlight_settings, \%headers );
    }

    # Run the search.  See SWISH::API for more options (like sorting)

    my $results = $swish->Query( $query );

********

It is essentially the basic search.cgi script.
I was wondering if anyone had any reasons why the results might be
different.

Thanks,
Dave