Newbie confusion: returned text?

From: Phil Matt <philm(at)not-real.frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 15:27:24 GMT
Hello again.

I am trying (without much success - I am a Web designer, not really much of a
programmer...) to understand how Swish-e searches and returns results.

I have indexed a site and successfully run Swish-e searches, using John Millard's basic
script. Having gone through a lot of the Swish-e documentation, I still cannot figure out
how to tell Swish-e to return some of the TEXT in the results it has found.

I have added to the config file:

IndexContents HTML* .htm .html .shtml
StoreDescription HTML <body> 600

But I just cannot see how to tell Swish-e to RETURN the text it finds within the <body>
tags of the documents.

Sorry for my really basic question, but I am just not getting this.

Cheers --- Phil Matt