SWISH-E CGI and Windows

From: tim barrett <tim(at)not-real.etcpartners.co.uk>
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 14:18:49 GMT
Dear All

I seem to be having a relatively common problem but I can;t find a
specific answer in the archives.

I am running SWISH-E under windows XP and IIS 5.1 and I am trying to
connect to it using CGI

I have successfully indexed and returned results using swish-e at the
perl command line but I cannot return results using CGI

So far I have used a number of scripts including swish-cgi, and Simple
websearch in PHP. None of these return results though. As a result
I a basic test script for swish-e which is included below and run this
under debug. During debug the scripts steps into while and moves to
close, which would indicate that no results are returned. I have run the
same search at command line and it returns many results.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Tim