Re: Can we build associations with swish-e

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 19:52:28 GMT
I don't believe there is a function currently in swish-e to do what
you're asking.

Example:

if 'foo' is in page.html at position 100,
you want to find out what words are at position 99 and 101.

You could cheat, I expect, by storing swishdescription and then parsing
that after the search is finished and looking for where 'foo' was and
then counting words near 'foo'.

Is that what you are asking?

pek

Jignesh Jani supposedly wrote on 04/01/2004 05:31 AM:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody tell, is it possible to create associations using swish-e =
> 2.4.1 here associations means findout words other than search word , =
> which are in the documents that contain the search word and also closer =
> to search word with respect to position in file. Is this possible and if =
> yes how can i do that.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jignesh Jani

> Due to deletion of content types excluded from this list by policy,
> this multipart message was reduced to a single part, and from there
> to a plain text message.

Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com