Re: Swish-e Filtering on Win2003

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 18:54:23 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 10:03:18AM -0800, Philippus, Brian wrote:
> BTW, I have tried this on two servers, and get the same problem on both
> (probably because I did the same thing).

You might also try using the swish-filter-test program which comes with
swish-e:

$ swish-filter-test http://localhost/apache/test.pdf

Document http://localhost/apache/test.pdf was  filtered.
   Document:     http://localhost/apache/test.pdf  (http://localhost/apache/test.pdf)
   Parser type:  HTML*

   >Filter used: SWISH::Filters::Pdf2HTML=HASH(0x8443b8c) ( application/pdf -> text/html )

That might make it easier to debug.  Can you put a test document
someplace that I can access?  If you can get the above example with
swish-filter-test to fail then that might be easier for me to debug.