Creating pdf index

From: Lung.Allen <Allen.Lung(at)not-real.ftb.ca.gov>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 23:00:44 GMT
I'm attempting to create a pdf index.  I'm using the example at http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6652 that is linked to off of www.swish-e.com .  The first thing I noticed is that Stemming has been predicated by FuzzyIndexMode.  My conf file reflects the changes but I'm not sure if they are correct.

_____________________________
This is my howto-pdf.conf

IndexDir ./howto-pdf-prog.pl
#
# Index to create
IndexFile ./howto-pdf.index
#
#
FuzzyIndexingMode Stemming_en
MetaNames       swishtitle swishdocpath

This is the command with the first few lines of data.  Any idea why I'm getting the "Warning" message below!

 /app/swish/bin/swish-e -c howto-pdf.conf -S prog
Indexing "./howto-pdf-prog.pl"
External Program found: ./howto-pdf-prog.pl

Warning: Unknown header line: 'SCALAR ......... . . . .