Re: swishex no work

From: Greg Ford <greg(at)not-real.reddfish.co.nz>
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 14:03:37 GMT
Hi

>I have IIS and i downloaded and instaled swish-e-2.4.1-win32.exe and
>swishex.zip and i did it as he was told
>http://www.octopod.net/technews/Articles/SwishEXComponent.html)

swishex is very old and will not work with current versions of
swish-e. I suggest you use SwishCtl instead.

SwishCtl is another Active-X wrapper for swish-e, it is intended
for use as a client-side Active-X control and may still contain
some error dialogs that would not be good when scripted on
the server-side. The source-code is available, so if you
have a knowledge of Visual C++ it should be possible to
remove those dialogs...

Greg Ford