Indexing PHP files

From: Sheni R. Meledath <sheni(at)not-real.cyber-gear.com>
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 11:36:56 GMT
After indexing, when we search for text, the file names (.php) are
displayed in the results. How can we avoid this. If the pages are
.html/.htm format, then the title of the page displays instead of file name.

###Result###
links.php
  About Dubai - Links ...   News Papers (English) Gulf News Khaleej
Times   ... Guide     Disclaimer: Clement Systems Gulf is not responsible
for ...

Could any body help me out to fix this problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Sheni R Meledath
sheni@cyber-gear.com

to a plain text message.