problem storing swishdescription

From: Kevin Lewandowski <kevin(at)not-real.discogs.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 22:39:05 GMT
Hello, I'm testing Swish-e on three html files saved on my local disk.
Using the following config:

DefaultContents HTML2
IndexDir /somedir/
IndexFile /somedir/
StoreDescription HTML2 <body> 20000

Indexing and searching works okay but with the config above the
swishdescription field is not stored. But if I change the document type
to "HTML" (in lines 1 and 4), it now stores the swishdescription. But
now I'm able search against text which I've tried to prevent using the
<!-- index --> and <!-- noindex --> tags (previously search would not
find this when using the HTML2 type). Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Also, is it possible to store the swishdescription with the <!--
noindex --> sections removed? Right now it stores the entire document
text.

thanks,
Kevin