Re: Version 2.4.2

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 16:04:24 GMT
I see that my requested change in parser.c did not make it into 2.4.2.
I'd be happy to add that change (if there's no objection) but I assume
that only the Elect Few have commit access to the CVS tree. Bill, can
you tell me what to do?

The requested change is in the list archive under 'Incrementing word
position on HTML block tag':

-----
         else if ( !element->isinline )
             append_buffer( &parse_data->text_buffer, " ", 1 );  //
could flush buffers

-----
to:

----

    {
        flush_buffer( parse_data, 1 );
        parse_data->word_pos++;
    }

----

This flushes the buffer each time a non-inline tag is encountered, so
that phrase matches don't span block tags. I've been using it and it
seems to work as expected.

pek

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com