Re: Title matches on result top

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 17:36:08 GMT
Ander supposedly wrote on 03/09/2004 09:20 AM:
> I think there must be good rank algorithms or another similar works done. Would it be a hard work to choose which algorithm
> would be more suitable and implement it? ;-) I would be ready to work, but I'am not a 'code master'.
> Would anyone else be interested??

I'm certainly interested.

Bill and/or Jose,
Is there any documentation besides the inline notes as to the structure
of the index and/or searching calculations? I think those would be
essential to understand before messing with rank.c.

pek

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com