Re: Help - upgraded, and now broken

From: David VanHook <dvanhook(at)not-real.mshanken.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 22:30:04 GMT
OK, we figured it out:

1) Yes, we do have a separate webpage with that form, which isn't generated
by swish.cgi.

2) It looks like the dr_o variable (formerly known as
DateRanges_date_option) needs to have a number passed in, instead of one of
the text descriptors.  We switched it to use dr_o = 13, instead of
DateRanges_date_option="Last 7 days" and now it's cool.

Thanks for the assist!

Dave V.