soliciting spanish configuration files

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 20:10:39 GMT
Hi,

I am really close to finally getting my spanish language search working,
which is amazing, considering that I don't even know spanish, and also
considering that I am generally able to procrastinate these things much
longer.

I was wondering if anyone who is doing a spanish language search would be
will ing share a sample of their config file. I am having some issues with
TranslateCharacter and Wordcharacters and such.

Any example files for spanish indexes unedr 2.4 (that work :)) would
really be helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 AuroraPhotos.com
 (207) 828-8787 x110
 bmiele@auroraphotos.com

 I don't believe there really IS a GAS SHORTAGE.. I think it's all just
a BIG HOAX on the part of the plastic sign salesmen -- to sell more
numbers!!