Swish-e/SwishCtl on Japanese version Win98

From: Marissa Eddings <marissa.eddings(at)not-real.salland-usa.com>
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 19:33:21 GMT

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me.  We are using a Swish-e/SwishCtl version
for a software help file to be installed on the customer's computer with
our software.  It works fine on all OS platforms tested thus far,
including Windows 2000 Chinese and German versions.  However, when we
tried to install it on a Japanese version of Windows 98, we got the
following error:

"DLL could not be registered."

Any ideas or thoughts on fixing this?

~Marissa~