Multiple indexes and Swish API

From: Ahmad, Zeeshan (FMC) <Zeeshan.Ahmad(at)not-real.fmc.sa.gov.au>
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 02:07:22 GMT
Hi

When I use multiple indexes in my swish.cgi configuration file and search
using swish API, it returns the following error:

Index file error: Could not open the index file 'ARRAY(0x19903c4)': No such
file or directory

swish_index     => ['e:/progra~1/swish-e/lib/swish-e/fmcmaster.index',
'e:/progra~1/swish-e/lib/swish-e/fmcstaffdir.index'],

This on the other hand works:
swish_index     => 'e:/progra~1/swish-e/lib/swish-e/fmcmaster.index',

This is a real pain because I have to merge indexes if I don't use multiple
indexes for searching. The problem goes away when I use swish binary method
instead of API. Any suggestions??

I am using ActiveState Perl 5.8 on Windows NT.