XML attributes in XML element content

From: Dave Moreau <davidjmoreau(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 03:31:58 GMT
I would appreciate more control over how XML attributes are handled for XML
files. Currently, XML attributes get inserted into the containing tag. if we
have the following XML:

<tag att="blah">content</tag>

with both TAG and ATT defined as metanames and propertynames, returning the
property TAG returns "blah content". I would like to be able to specify how
swish-e treats attributes that are defined. As of now, we can specify
default behavior for undefined attributes and elements, but I would like to
be able to specify such options for defined attributes.

Dave