Re: Synonyms (again)

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 18:04:56 GMT
Greg,

Our "Idea Guy(tm)" has tried to rope me into this one a few times. Since I
was able to successfully deflect the "Idea Guy(tm)", he actually went off
and built some pretty cool proof of concept solutions. Mostly web centric
though.

At the risk of making the "Idea Guy(tm)" misconstrue interest, i will see
if I can dig up some examples for you.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 AuroraPhotos.com
 (207) 828-8787 x110
 bmiele@auroraphotos.com

 The reason we come up with new versions is not to fix bugs.  It's
absolutely not.
			-- Bill Gates