Re: Did anyone tried to index flash movies??

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 19:19:11 GMT
You might also be able to use swift-tools to export a flash template file
and index that. It should include the urls and other text values...

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 AuroraPhotos.com
 bmiele@auroraphotos.com

 "Whatever the missing mass of the universe is, I hope it's not
cockroaches!"
		-- Mom