Re: How to install Spreadsheet::ParseExcel and HTM

From: Marko Faldix <marko.faldix(at)not-real.mplusr.de>
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 19:49:40 GMT
Hi,

[snip]

> BTW -- to follow up on a thread from last week on IIS and the current
> working directory, here's an old report:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/Q151/9/63.asp&NoWebContent=1

> I assume they mean "relative" instead of "virtual".  Also it doesn't
> seem like it every got resolved -- other places I read that changing the
> working directory would cause other scripts to then fail.
>

> --
> Bill Moseley
> moseley@hank.org

Indeed. If programming in vbscript for IIS I always had to use

fullpath = Server.MapPath(relpath)

before writing to or reading from file fullpath, otherwise it fails.
Server.Mappath turns such like

/scripts/data/mycgi.txt
c:\inetsrv\scripts\data\mycgi.txt