Re: [Ignor Abuse] RE: Re: API performance

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 17:38:01 GMT
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 04:50:27PM +1030, Ahmad, Zeeshan (FMC) wrote:
> These stats are displayed by swish script itself (Run time and Search time)
> - it was not an attempt at benchmarking.

Yes, that was clear.  It's good to question results when they don't make
sense.  So in this case I would suspect that something else is causing
the slow down.

I noticed on some PerlIIS howto page that ActiveState sells PerlEx which
is suppose to be their fast version of PerlIIS.  Or maybe it rather that
PerlIIS is their slow version of their PerlEx.