swish-e novice

From: <alung(at)not-real.citlink.net>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 20:35:16 GMT
My first install of swish-e I've done on Microsft 2k.  I'm hope to end =
up with everything on Linux but for now I don't have much choice. =20

So far I've been able to index .html files and do searches on them via =
command line sucessfully.  This is where my problem begins.  Are there =
any examples web pages that I can use to create a web page that will =
include my new index?  Can I combine multiple indexes into a search. =20

This is what I need http://www.swish-e.com/current/docs/searchdoc.html , =
how do I create a search box to reference my indexes?

to a plain text message.