Re: swish DC metadata, more info

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 18:59:48 GMT
On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 01:18:38PM -0500, Julie Wetherill wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> Hoping I haven't overstayed my welcome yet ;-)

Not at all.  Just please post to the list so others that have a similar
problem can benefit.

> Here is a cleaner picture of what is happening. I created a very simple
> conf file and indexed a single html file against it (following your
> example). Swish is assigning the meta words to swishdefault despite the
> MetaName "dc:description". We're running swish-e 2.2.3. Now I'm wondering
> if there is something wrong in the installation.  --julie

Ok so the interesting part of your config file is this:

> MetaNames DC:description

And the interesting part of your document is this:

See any difference?

BTW -- I'm not sure how good libxml2 is with xhtml.  You might enable in
your config file:

  ParserWarnLevel 9

and see if says anything.