I was having this same problem with SWISH-E while indexing; I am running in a WIN32 environment. I could not figure out what was going on with SWISH-E. I have indexed before some test data and everything was going well, until one day I thought this is great I create two indexes and run them at the some time to speed up the process. Well the next morning the server was low on space and the indexing blew up :( ok I know I should not have tried to run both at the same time!! :) ... Ok here where the problems all started; every time I tried to index the files after that I would get this error
The error reads The instruction at "0x00000099" referenced memory at "0x00000099". The memory could not be "read".
Every Time... I read the discussion list and everything from not having the TempDir set to network problems.. check all those out, to make sure it was not anything like that, then out of sheer flustration I uninstalled SWISH-E and reinstalled it.. When I started the reinstall the process stopped when copying ZLIB.DLL to the system it would not over write the file.. I when to the folder where the file was at and renamed the file and started the process over again and everything is working now!!! :).. I do not know if this would be a common problem and that this will work all the time but it did here...
Received on Wed Jan 14 17:52:29 2004