RE: Server or documet limit on spider.pl

From: <redna(at)not-real.euskalerria.org>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 16:08:25 GMT
I call summary to this:

Summary for: http://www.myIndexedWebPage.html
Total Bytes: 98,027  (4901.4/sec)
 Total Docs:      1  (0.1/sec)
Unique URLs:      1  (0.1/sec)

When spider.pl reached this point with a known web page, it returned a
message error like this (more or less, I can't reproce it now) and stopped:

Error: Attempting to modify a read only value.

Does this help you? As I said past week, I downloaded a newer version of
spider.pl from the web page and the problem
get solved.

Txat euskalduna >>> http://www.euskalerria.org/solasgunea