Re: Incremental Indexing

From: <redna(at)not-real.euskalerria.org>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 08:42:12 GMT
Hi,

As Jose says, I've been using the incremetal option and my experience is
very nice. I use this option to index PDF files, and It's very useful to
me(saves a lot of time).

A feature I miss in this option, is the one to remove a file from the
index. I actually filter the search result with a file content, to avoid
appearing these files in the result.

Anyway a think it's a very interesting option, and It makes swish-e
stronger. As a have said to Jose, I think It's way we have to explore and
improve.

Is this helpful?? What do you think??

P.D. : Sorry because of my poor English. ;-)

Txat euskalduna >>> http://www.euskalerria.org/solasgunea