Re: Display the frequency

From: Johan Coetzer <jcoetzer(at)not-real.mailbox.co.za>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 08:52:58 GMT
You might want to have a look at the Open Text Summarizer,
available at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/libots/

I believe it has the ability to display the frequency for
every unique word in a file. This could be used to build
what you are looking for. Smacks of brute force, but what
else is there?

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:09:10 -0800 (PST)
 Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 03:56:42PM -0800, James wrote:
> > What I am asking is not the 'number of hits' ( which
> > is the nmmber of documents with the word in it). I
> > would like the total number of words found. and if
> > possible, the number found per file.
> >
> > This frequency is available to produce the ranking,
> > isn't it available to display?
>
> No.
>

> --
> Bill Moseley