Re: Highlight seach results in source documents

From: Johan Coetzer <jcoetzer(at)not-real.mailbox.co.za>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 07:39:06 GMT
Hi

You can have a look at the CGI that I wrote as part of my
Knowledge Mapper project.

Download the code from
http://kmapper.sourceforge.net

The code is in the subdirectory called ac_search_cgi. There
is code available to filter PDF/DOC/HTML files in the
subdirectory ac_filter_docs. It uses pdftotext, catdoc and
lynx for filtering.

It relies on a text/html version of the file being
available in a specific directory, but it does highlight
search terms.

Let me know how you get on.

 Look Good, Feel Good www.healthiest.co.za