Re: XML and XHTML support

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 19:17:07 GMT

http://swish-e.org/current/docs/SWISH-CONFIG.html#item_UndefinedXMLAttributes

> I am testing windows binaries (latest 2.4.0) on
> command line, and
> believe having libxml2 on board by default?

libxml2 2.4.25 is included with the Windows build.  You may need to
enable it (XML2 or HTML2) using DefaultContents or IndexContents
directives in the config file.

http://swish-e.org/current/docs/INSTALL.html#GENERAL_CONFIGURATION_AND_USAGE

http://swish-e.org/current/docs/SWISH-SEARCH.html#Meta_Tags

> -does the source have to be XML (XHTM)? I guess yes in
> order to parse correctly...

HTML, XML, or plain text.  HTML2 and XML2 parsers use libxml2.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/